I have exciting news to share with you! As of July 28, 2014, Dr. David Gutman has relocated to a new location, at 366 N. Broadway, in Jericho, New York 11753. Our office is conveniently located on Route 106/107 just half a mile north of Ikea, at exit 35S on the Northern State and 41S on the Long Island Expressway. You can contact us at (516) 495-5280 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will continue to focus on the diagnosis and treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux, Silent Reflux (LPR), Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Eosinophilic Esophagitis, Barrett’s Esophagus, GI Cancer Prevention, and your overall gastrointestinal wellness. We will be offering a wider range of state of the art treatment options for these disorders.
Our Services Include
- Office high definition endoscopy of the esophagus, stomach, duodenum
- Office high definition colonoscopy
- Transnasal Esophagoscopy allows screening for Barrett’s Esophagus without requiring sedation or losing a day of work
- Laryngoscopy and FEESST check your throat for damage from reflux
- Barrett’s esophagus and esophageal cancer screening and prevention
- Colon Cancer screening and prevention
- Non-cardiac chest pain evaluations
- BRAVO Wireless esophageal acid testing allow us to see how much acid is coming into the esophagus without a tube in the nose
- Pharyngeal acid testing allow us to see how much acid is coming into the throat causing the damage often called silent reflux
- Impedance pH testing gives valuable information on non-acid reflux or bile reflux that continues to occur while taking strong acid blocking medications
- Lactose and Fructose tolerance breath tests help determine triggers to gas and bloating
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth breath testing is key in understanding the origin of Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms in many patients
- High Resolution Esophageal Manometry detects abnormalities in swallowing and the role of the lower esophageal sphincter in reflux disease
- Barrett’s esophagus treatment and ablation
- Evaluation for reflux surgery and guidance with the four available procedures
- Evaluation for bariatric weight loss surgery
As always, this practice will be about YOU and your specific medical needs. We want to go from a disease driven medical model, where doctors make diagnoses and prescribe a treatment plan, to one where the PATIENT IS EMPOWERED. I am here to partner with you in this new practice and help you achieve good health, through communication, education and the most advanced diagnostic and treatment options available.
Click The Facebook Button Now
Let your friends and family know about our move.
The views expressed are those of the author, and are not the responsibility of ProHEALTH Care Associates, LLP. These statements are educational in nature and cannot replace medical consultation with a highly skilled licensed health professional. The information presented is general in nature. Your situation may be different due to individual concurrent medical problems, treatments, medications, and prior history, all of which should be brought to the attention of your physician.
Dr. David Gutman has moved to a new location. Spread the word. http://bit.ly/newreflux